Sound Healing With Tibetan Singing Bowls
Sound waves produced by the singing bowls penetrate the tissues in the human body, due to the high contents of water in our system. In other words, water carries the vibrations into the body and organs. Scientific research has revealed that each organ has its individual sound frequency and a change in this base frequency is among the first signs of illness or malfunction of an organ. Therefore, diseased cells have a different frequency than healthy ones. During a session with Tibetan Bowls, the balance of the cells, tissues and emotions are restored through the influence of appropriate sounds, in accordance with the resonance principle.
By placing singing bowls strategically around a human body, the vibrations penetrate human’s energetic and solid body, healing and restoring anomalies. Sound vibrations are bathing the human aura with purity and re-aligning the body back to its natural healthy state. The vibrations of sound helps to release blocked energy and emotions, taking us to a place of greater self-awareness and inner-peace.
Tibetan Singing Bowls are originated in the pre-Buddhist, shamanic Bon Po culture of the Himalayas. The timbre of singing bowls´ rich and broad range of frequencies create a deep state of relaxation and tranquility within, slowing down the brain activity. This enables transition from the active beta state (thinking & doing) to alpha (wakeful relaxation) and theta state (deep meditation & sleep), associated with peaceful states that are highly conducive to healing. They also slow down the heart and respiratory rate, creating a therapeutic effect on the mind and body. When the brain waves and body are synchronized, balance can be restored and stress can be released.
Sound Healing is a tool to transform our field and resonate to higher frequency, using the law of resonance, and by matching our vibrational signature to the fundamental tone of the universe, the creative power of All-That-Is. By raising our consciousness and vibration (awareness of our thoughts), our perceptions of the world will change and we will transmute with it. It allows to create the space within us for resolution of our negative thought patterns towards a deeper understanding.
Tibetan Singing Bowl Sound Therapy stimulates the brain functions and helps to:
• Remove the blockages in the body tissues, working deep as bone marrow.
• Balance the energy centers of the body, activate the pineal gland.
• Synchronize the work of right and left brain hemispheres.
• Improve the learning ability and memory, deepen meditation experience.
• Improve clarity, vitality and power to take action.
• Teach the body and mind to let go of stress and heal itself.
• Induce the state of deep relaxation, as well as deep and restful sleep.
• Strengthen the immune system, heal and let go of past emotional traumas.
• Train the mind to break the limiting behavior patterns.
• Get relief from chronic headaches and sleep disorders.
• Get relief from joint or muscle pains and digestive disorders.
• Release of all kinds of pain and stress and the ability to alter ones consciousness.
• Reduce the effects of chemotherapy, pain and discomfort from fibromyalgia chronic fatigue syndrome and depression.
What is Dis-ease?
Everything in the universe vibrates at its own unique frequency called a resonant frequency. This includes all of the cells, tissues, and organs of our bodies. When we are healthy, everything in our bodies vibrates in harmony or resonance. Dis-ease results when a part of our body begins to vibrate at a different rate, out of harmony with the rest, causing an imbalance in the emotions, cells or organs.
Through the concept of resonance and entrainment, sound can be used to change the vibration of the dis-eased part and bring it back to a healthy state of resonance. The cause of the dis-ease could be due to environmental, emotional or dna factors. In all cases, healing can be achieved by restoring the normal vibratory frequencies into the out-of-harmony parts of the body. Since all matter is energy vibrating at different rates, by altering the rate of vibration, we can rearrange the molecular structure of our organs or body parts, and bring them back to balance.